Cree School Board’s Special Needs Dialogue & Luncheon
For Parents & Caregivers
During the RGA Community Tour, come to your community’s special needs dialogue and luncheon from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. This will provide an opportunity for parents and caregivers of special needs children and adults to share their insights and concerns.
We want to hear from you!
- POSTPONED | Whapmagoostui
- Tuesday, October 4 | Chisasibi
- Wednesday, October 5 | Wemindji
- Thursday, October 6 | Eastmain
- Friday, October 7 | Waskaganish**
**Waskaganish will have their dialogue session from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Monday, October 17 | Nemaska
- POSTPONED | Tuesday, October 18 | Waswanipi
- POSTPONED | Wednesday, October 19 | Oujé-Bougoumou
- Thursday, October 20 | Mistissini
The dialogue session will include an overview of the upcoming Special Needs Symposium as well as highlighting the regional and local special needs services in the Cree School Board.
If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach our dialogue organizers at .
See you soon!
[Update, October 19, 2022] Cree School Board updated this story, published on September 20, 2022, about the Regional General Assembly – Community Tour, which included three communities that were postponed. Additional information was provided after the story's initial publication to announce the postponement of Whapmagoostui, Waswanipi & Oujé-Bougoumou tour to a later date, and the piece has been updated.