ᐋᐸᑎᓰᓲᐦᒡ ᐁ ᐅᑖᔅᑯᓈᑲᓅᐧᑖᐤ
We welcome your interest!
The Human Resources Department hosts an annual hiring event created to help find passionate and engaged employees for our schools. School administration & representatives of the school committees will be conducting teacher interviews on-site and we will have informational booths from our different departments & schools.
The event date and location are still to be determined but it usually falls sometime in the month of March 2024!
Did you know?
- The Cree School Board operates 11 schools in 9 communities in a territory in northern Quebec known as Eeyou Istchee.
- Class sizes are small! 15 to 20 students!
- The Cree School Board employs more than 450 teachers!
- We have positions for teachers who speak English, French, or Cree!
- If you are successful, we will help you (and your family) relocate to Eeyou Istchee.
To learn more about living in our communities and working for the Cree School Board, watch our series of videos.
To find out about other current openings, please visit our Join our Team! page.