Due to the current situation in our community with the forest fires, the unstable power supply, and concerns for the well-being and safety of our students and employees, we have made the decision to end the school year for 2022-2023 in Mistissini.
On February 15 & 16, 2022, the Cree School Board, Voyageur Memorial High School, and Mistissini community members came together for a Community Dialogue with a theme on Community Life: Well-being and safety in our community.
Voyageur Memorial High School is looking for a Documentation Technician (Posting VMS-744).
Interested candidates are asked to read posting linked below and should forward in complete confidence their Curriculum Vitae before: Tuesday, March 2, 2021 @ 12:00 PM to Betty Anne Forward (see address in posting).
Please read the following document for more detailed information about the Documentation Technician Posting!
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
As we move into Online Learning, it is important to review some guidelines and expectations.
Please find the full recorded Student Assembly for January here.
Another busy week for our VMHS team as we prepare for online learning!
- We will be starting on Thursday, January 28th at 9:15 am.
- Students will log on to TEAMS and meet with their homeroom teachers who will go over their schedules with them.
- For the rest of the week, students will get familiar with logging in and out and meeting with their subject teachers.
- Please follow the days and times for each period.
- There will be no assignments given this week, it is just a time to connect with your teachers who have been anxious to see you.
Term 2 will start on Monday, February 1st so if you have not received your email or password, if you do not have a device or internet at home, please contact us.
Attention VMHS Students and Parents!
Starting the afternoon of January 14th, you will be able to pick up your homework packages if you don't have a copy with you! These packages were originally distributed in December just before the break. Please follow the schedule of pick up times and the safety rules.
- Only one person per household stands in line
- Masks are mandatory
- Remain 6 feet apart
- If you miss your scheduled time, call the the school to make arrangements for Friday Afternoon pick up.
If you have questions, see the attached document with teachers' email addresses and the full pick-up schedule.