Newly elected and re-elected School Commissioners
The Cree School Board is delighted to announce the commissioners for Nemaska, Chisasibi and Oujé-Bougoumou.
- Noreen Moar was elected by acclamation in Nemaska.
- Robin Pachanos was re-elected in Chisasibi.
- Daisy Shecapio was re-elected by acclamation in Oujé-Bougoumou.
The elected commissioners Noreen and Daisy were sworn-in at the last Council meeting in Eastmain on September 13th, 2022. Robin will be sworn-in at the upcoming meeting on October 26th, 2022. We offer our congratulation to the newly elected and re-elected commissioners.
During the Council of Commissioners’ meeting, Daisy Shecapio was re-elected as Vice Chairperson and Jasmine Namagoose was also re-elected as Third Executive Member for 2022-2023.
As of September 13th, the list of Commissioner will be as follows:
- Sarah Pash, Chairperson
- Daisy Shecapio, Vice Chairperson, Oujé-Bougoumou
- Jasmine Namagoose, Third Executive Member, Eastmain
- Rachel Kawapit, Whapmagoostui
- Robin Pachanos, Chisasibi
- Sammy Blackned, Wemindji
- Anthony Moses, Waskaganish
- Noreen Moar, Nemaska
- Minnie Loon Petawabano, Mistissini
- Maïtée Saganash, Waswanipi
- Adam Enosse, MoCreebec (Observer)
- Andrianna Trapper, Washaw Sibi (Observer)
The Cree School Board, Council of Commissioners and Administration thank Gertie Jolly for her commitment and dedicated service.