Health, Assistance, and Nursing
Learn all the skills you need to start a rewarding career in healthcare!
Learn how to:
- Care for patients with a range of health challenges
- Establish a helping relationship
- Follow up and support patients with treatment
Do you have the prerequisites?
- Secondary V language of instruction, Secondary IV second language, and Secondary IV math
- Secondary V language of instruction + General Development Test
How do I Apply?
Identify the courses or program you wish to take
Review your options and build a learning plan with the adult education guidance counsellor.
Bring documents to your local Adult Education Office
Bring your birth certificate, social insurance number, and school reports/transcripts to your local Adult Education office. If you are applying for a vocational program, please contact your Local Education Consultant for more details on necessary documents. Find my local adult education office.
Fill out an application
If you applied for General Education classes, welcome! You may be able to start immediately after submitting your application. If you applied for a Vocational Program, you will be contacted following the selection process.