Construction Business Management
Want to start or manage a business in the construction industry? We’ll help you get ready!
Learn how to:
- Determine their suitability for construction business management and for the training process
- Communicate in the workplace
- Carry out legal activities
- Read drawings and specifications
- Make sure a building complies with Québec's building code
- Determine project costs
- Establish a business development plan
- Manage the accounts and finances of the company
- Manage occupational health and safety
- Manage construction site operations
Do you have the prerequisites?
Students will be selected based on relevant experience and essential skills.
How do I Apply?
Identify the courses or program you wish to take
Review your options and build a learning plan with the adult education guidance counsellor.
Bring documents to your local Adult Education Office
Bring your birth certificate, social insurance number, and school reports/transcripts to your local Adult Education office. If you are applying for a vocational program, please contact your Local Education Consultant for more details on necessary documents. Find my local adult education office.
Fill out an application
If you applied for General Education classes, welcome! You may be able to start immediately after submitting your application. If you applied for a Vocational Program, you will be contacted following the selection process.